Pete 's White City album featured in Ft. Myers FL

  We were driving from Ft. Myers , Florida  to Tampa this morning to catch a
plane and heard the ENTIRE  White City album on  the radio (I believe WINK
92.5 ???)   We were in a rent a car and  we didn't have a tape or CD-- what a
joy to hear a wonderful album for the ride -- and only two breaks for messages
at that.  The DJ obviously loved Pete -- she stated here's a great album from
1985 featuring Pete Townshend--sit back and enjoy.  And we did -- I hope
everyone was listening this Sunday morning on the way to church....His voice
sounds of  an angel.

Always enjoy the news and comments, Bblayla