Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #145

<< I very fortunately stumbled across two Who boots yesterday - Who Put a
 Boot In (from Charleton) and Who Put a Better Boot In (Swansea).  I
 didnt have enough money to buy either at the time, but now I do have
 money to buy ONE.  Which show do you out there in Who Land recommend?
               Dave C.

"WHO Put A Better Boot In (Swansea)" Is the better of the 2. I don't have it
yet, but from what I hear, It has 3 extra songs than the original, and has
been cleaned up. I've been looking for it for awhile, and intend to get it!
     Keith