Entwistle Shows

Hello everyone.
Long time no post for me.

Im surprised no one is aware of the JE shows.
I have tickets to see him at the Webster Theatre in Hartford CT. There
were two seperate tickets I had to buy.
One ticket is for the show at 8:00 and the other is a soundcheck and
Meet and Greet party at 6:00. So once again, I get to meet John...YAHOO
!!!!!!
I also heard he was going to play a few tunes during the soundcheck that
he wont play during the show.

Im sure the dates are posted on his web site if not check protix.com.

He is playing in NYC too. I forgot the name of the place but Im probably
going to see that one too.

If anyone is interested in meeting in Hartford, let me know.

Oh, my thoughts on the Moonie special......It was good, sad, and
interesting, but I would have like to have seen him playing the drums a
little bit more than they showed. HE's A DRUMMER. SHOW HIM PLAY THE
FREAKIN DRUMS !!!!!!!!
Maybe next time..........

oh yeah whats this stuff Im hearing about a 99 WHO show ?????
Hope and Pray !!!!!!!

Later,
 -george