Re: "Come on all of you ELVES..."

> Yeah, every time I song line ends in "self" you can bet something will
> soon be put on a shelf.  Pete went for the other available rhyme and
> where did it get him?  Out in the garden with the elves.

Brian:

What I find interesting is Townshend finding a way to not only rhyme
with "self," but find one which is the opposite of "big boys."
A very odd choice. It's a wonder short(er) people didn't get offended,
like they did when Randy Newman's song was released.

--

            Cheers                ML

   "All the nonconformists are doing it."
                                 Hari Sheldon