Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #136

I must comment on VH-1's presentation of Keiths' story. I found it very
tragically sweet. I adored Keith and my heart goes out to him.
I am currently a student of Early Childhood Education and to look at the
behaviors he displayed as a child tell you so much about him. This poor sweet
troubled soul- had he not had the money and fame- god knows he would have been
in jail for life for something! I don't want to get too serious here....I
loved Keiths humor! Every stunt he did was incrediable! What a life, He lived
it to the fullest. I only wish he could of concered his problems to be here
with us now.
Rest in Peace Keith.
Janice