Re: keith and pete on gma

Max617@aol.com wrote:

> hate to break this to you...but the fact is that when the interview was taking
> place, both keith and pete were spending a whole lot of time being drunk and
> acting like asses...its called being alcoholic.  while i am not a fan of david
> hartmann, and generally despise rock people being interviewed by people who
> are not rock fans, the sad realization is that keith and pete came off like
> fools, because drinking and drugging to excess is a foolish thing to do, and
> you do come across as a fool.

	I've been a major Who fan for enough years to know that both Pete and
Keith would'nt give a DAMN (drunk or sober) if Hartman (or anybody else
for that matter) thought that they were being foolish/asses or whatever!
	I saw the special last night, and I did'nt think that interview was
nearly as bad as some people hear kind of made it out to be.
	Sure, Keith at one point for a second or two seemed to be at a loss of
words, so he just said whatever, but both he and Keith had lived a kind
of success for the previous 15 years that Hartman could only DREAM
about, so I guarantee that they did'nt give a damn if Hartman did'nt
like them, or was trying to by holyer than thou.

							Joseph