Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #134

Yes, I agree that Keith did look old for 31, but I guess that's what drugs and
booze do to you.  I too wish they had concentrated on his music a little more
and a little less on his Moon the Loon image.  Oh well, maybe on the next one.
And why didn't they have new interviews w/ Pete, Rog, and John?  I thought
that was so sweet when it said they treated him like a kid brother...I knew
that Pete loved him like a brother...I think they were extremely close.  Well,
until the next documentary..

Gloria