The Boathouse....Emmee goes on another adventure

yesterday I decided that while I was in London I would go visit the
Boathouse. I got directions from Mark Tilson last week and after a few
mishaps I finally found the place, I walked up to the gate and it was
wide oppen and there were cars inside, and I thought "maybe Pete is
here" well I was wrong about that one I took a few pictures of the gate
and the building and decided to walk up to the door since the gate was
open to deliver a small note for pete that I had written, I walked in
there was a small building on the left that said 'Eel Pie Studio
Entrance' it seemed to have the roof caved in and it looked like people
were working on it. I walked ot the main building and was knocking on
the door but no one came so I looked around a little more, and for some
reason I wasn't taking any pictures, but all of a sudden this guy walked
in the gate and after a bit of awkard stares at eachother we established
that he definetly wasn't Pete Townshend. It seems that he rented the
Boathouse from Pete and was staying there, I immediatly felt bad. He
told me a place to Leave my letter that would get to Pete and so I left
it. and started walking out the door and thought that I would grab
another picture or two so I got a picture of the side garden while the
guy who wan't Pete just kinda stared at me.
Then I left as if I didn't leave soon I would be late for my meeting
with Neil Bilbe at 5.15

Emmee