Dylan's "Albert Hall" gig; sexism again

Hey all--

Two things this time.  First, I know this is a Who list, but
I've just gotta know what's up with an impending Dylan
release--I hope.  I heard a rumor that the next BOOTLEG
SERIES album will be released this fall, with Bob's
famous "Royal Albert Hall" concert from 1966 (which
was really recorded in Manchester).  Can anyone confirm
this?  If it's true, do you have any other info, such as
a release date, track listing, price, etc.?  I know some
of you are Dylanophiles--please let me know!!

Also, I'd like to thank everyone for their dialogue
about sexism in rock and in the Who's music, specifically
in "Dr. Jimmy".  I enjoyed it a lot, and agreed with
almost everyone at least once!  I wanted to respond
to you all, but time constraints ruled; still, just want to
reemphasize that I believe the Who's music as a whole
is NOT sexist.  Sure, there are flashes here & there, but
on the whole they were far less sexist than the Beatles,
Stones, Dylan or even the Beach Boys.  So I'm really
not complaining.  As far as "Dr. Jimmy" and QUAD go,
I'll say again that I accept that as Jimmy's *character*;
he's a self-centered, pill-taking sexist mod.  Townshend
did a super job characterizing him.  Assholes who take
the song and use it to celebrate treating women like
dirt (or getting high, for that matter) will always exist, but
most Who fans are smarter than that, I think.  So thanks
for the insights; I never dreamed I'd spark such a debate!

--Carolyn
"I asked Bobby Dylan..."