Pete's Summer Tour and Prince's Trust Video

I'm a long time list member and an old fan.  I appreciate the info provided
here, so I thought you might help.

Two questions:

Does any one know whether Pete will make a more extensive tour this summer?
At least more than the two stops in Boston and NJ....

The other....is there a possiblity of finding a copy of the old Prince's
Trust video with Pete in it?  I rented the video about 6 years ago or so,
but it is in moratorium status these days.  Are there any nooks on the net
or warehouses which sell specialized videos?

Thanks in advance...

Regards