Re: Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #175

In a message dated 7/19/98 6:44:42 PM, Pfloyd0426@aol.com wrote:

<<i wanted to know- how was the roger and the symphony in hartford today
(sunday)- did anyone go?- i wanted to, but i couldn't>>

Just a further note on the CT show.  Roger performed all of his songs with
alot of energy and enthusiasm.  He did a great rendition of "Let id Be".
Other highlights where "Pinball Wizard" and "You Better You Bet", both of
which had the entire audience singing along with the verses.  As an encore he
sang "Whiter Shade of Pale" which was phenomenal.  The highlight for me was
"See Me Feel Me".  As a fairly new fan, it is a song I have alwayslonged to
hear sung live, and it did not disappoint.  It was powerful and moving.