Re: A startling revelation

Cheryl,

>I typed "streisand + daltrey" into a search engine, seeking details
on
>Streisand's rock video "Emotion," and the very first web site
brought up
>was for the Simon Townshend Band and fan club!  It's possible, as
Barbra
>and Roger ARE old enough, but who would have thought it?

So, do you think Babs and Roger put little Simon in a basket and left
him on the Townshend's doorstep, or was he perhaps switched at birth
with the real youngest Townshend son?  Could this have been some sort
of bizarre revenge for the time period Pete spent dating Roger's
sister, or was it a nefarious plot by Roger's jealous evil twin to
cause the breakup of the Who?  What will happen when Pete discovers
the truth?  Will John emerge from his coma in time for the big show?
Will Keith manage to transform into Waspman in time to avert disaster?
  Find out next week, on "As the Microphone Twirls".

-Yellow "Runner up: 'All My Bandmates'" Ledbetter