Pearl Jam does Baba

I went to see Pearl Jam on monday (the13th).  They did 2 encores.
Anyway, for the last song, as Eddie was saying how fun it was to play in
Los Angeles blah blah..."this song is by a band who played here a long
time ago"...  Then they kicked into Baba o'Riley.  I would've paid to
see only that.  Incredible.  Great imitations of the Who. The
synthesized intro was played on guitar,  Eddie did his best to be Roger-
only he didn't swing the mic.  Guitarists Gossard and McCready jumped
around and windmilled & what not. Overall the acting was good, but the
performance was better.  Right on guys!!!

Zack

p.s. Jeff Ament didn't do a very good J.E. as he too was all over the
stage......