Re: Stern .... _McKendree

Mark:

Nice summary with the Stern debate.   I think Stern brings more people
together than he tears them apart.   At his core, he is a conservative,
honest guy.  He will do anything for a laugh, and has.   He's tests all of
us and our ability to laugh at ourselves, and not to take ourselves to
seriously.

Pete has shown that he covers a wide range in that he can come across as
the most sensitive, and most in-sensitive person.   His ability to share
his mood swings with the world is very similar to Stern.   If more people
were as predictably unpredictable as these two, the world would be a more
interesting place.

Alan:

What is this _McKendree novel about?    Just kidding.