re: stern, enlightened fans, roger

hey all,

Just like any other comedians, stern can get out of hand at times, however,
he has the gift to be very funny too.  Not that I've heard his comments,
but I can assume that if he were making fun of an artist we didn't like we
wouldn't be the slightest bit offended.  Though it is hard to believe, I'm
sure people who don't like Pete or the Who were very delighted to hear what
he had to say.

As far as Who fans being enlightened or not, I can honestly say that I'm an
ass.  I'm not the most pleasant person to be with.  All I can tell you is
that there are idiots of every kind, perhaps the Who variety are the most
rare because the power of their music can really expand one's mind.

By the way, I was a little disappointed with Roger's lack of singing this
morning on GMA, but he did look mighty good!

~Samantha