Re: Keith Moon, the actor?

Carrie wrote:

>	I've not seen it either, but I remeber reading somewhere that Moonie
>plays a nun, and (if I am remebering this right--please someone correct me
>if I'm not!) Zappa himself at one point.  I think he may have played a few
>other characters, but I'm not positive.

    He *does* a play a nun - a depressed, suicidal one - and it's the only
role he plays. His part basically consists of weeping, crying and being pawed
at by 2 naked groupie chicks. He also dances around at the end with the whole
cast. The part of Frank Zappa is none other than one Mr. Richard Starkey
(Ringo, for all those not in the know). Have fun trying to sit through this
awful, piece of trash film for the 5.25 minutes of Keith Moon screen time! :)

Stoo