Re-Howard Comments

 Hello again, Regarding my comments about Howard. I merely tried to bring
this to the list for the Record,as no one else seemed to had done so.If I
sounded cheesed off with Stern it was actually more out of bewilderment
that He would want to chose The Who and Pete etc..as a subject for
his"work"! Howard has the right to say what he wants to within certain
boundaries and yes it could be about me you or The Oo'. However, I stand
by what I said, it was not funny,not in the slightest or I myself would
have laughed! By the way,does anyone have directions by train or bus to
Bethel for the Pete show from NYC? If so please drop me a line,I'm coming
from Miami. Thanks. Derick.

Derick Bhupsingh
d056071c@dc.seflin.org