Re: Howard Stern

Derick:

<snip>

>I do not really
>care what Pete's sexual preferences are or anybody's for that matter,
but
>when you start  trashing The WHO,their music,their main songwriter,I
at
>least have to ask why? I usually listen to Howard on a fairly
regular
>basis and I know that a lot of the show is centered around fun,but I

>did'nt think that this was all that funny at all. Am I missing
something
>here? what do you think?

I think that Howard Stern is at best a loathsome and unfunny moron,
but your mileage may vary.  Ol' Howard's main line of <ahem> "humor"
centers around offending people, and sometimes those people will be
Who fans.  I am sure that whatever he said about Pete was no worse
than things he has said about any number of people or groups of
people in the past.  I imagine that almost anyone who listened to his
show for long enough would eventually be offended by it.  I am sure I
would be offended right away, which is why I try to keep my life as
free from Howard Stern as possible.  So, my answer to the $20,000
question would have to be "Howard Stern trashed The Who, their music,
and their main songwriter because Howard Stern is a prat."  But once
again, your mileage may vary.

-Yellow "The Queen of All Medians" Ledbetter