Re: Blooper for Roger on "Pirate Tales"

At 02:49 PM 07/01/98 -0500, K D GILES wrote:
>GSpotStdio@aol.com wrote:
>
>>That was actually from the documentary "Pirate Tales"........it's
>quite bloody
>>good actually

The blooper where he's trying to undress the woman is from Highlander.  The
episode is Till Death and she's supposed to be getting (re)married and her
(immortal) husband has been taken by French Reveloutionaries and is about
to loose his head.  She is going to go to rescue him and needs help getting
out of her wedding dress...of course Fitz (Roger's character) immediately
interprets her request to "help her out of this" as a proposition.

>Really?  I watched "Pirate Tales" also, but don't recall any scene
>where Roger got to undress anyone!  I do, however, vividly remember
>the incredible amount of Freudian imagery packed into the host
>segments of that program.  I almost choked on my tea when Roger
>started polishing his sword.
>Wait a minute. . .was "Pirate Tales" split into more than one part?
>I only saw one night of it, and if there was more I suppose I could
>have missed Roger separating a lusty wench from her bodice.

Pirarte tales did have 2 parts but the blooper is from Highlander.

Kathy

If you like Roger Daltrey visit my homepage: http://woof.simplenet.com/Roger