Page, Plant, no Who

As for these "cheap shots at Page" I suspect it was Plant that wanted
to keep Jones out.  Around 1990 there was a long Rolling Stone
interview with Page, Plant, and Jones and it sounded to me like Page
wanted to regroup the three of them.  As for the "this is not Led
Zeppelin" bit that is what Plant says but my eyes and ears tell me
otherwise.  I think Plant wanted to keep Jones out so Plant could
have more control and perhaps keep Page on the straight and narrow.
Of course that is pure speculation.

Next time I will say something about the Who.

Frank