Re: Roger clip on Howard Stern show

RE: Joseph

>First of all, I'm SO glad that Stuttering John was dumped from Howard's
>show.  That guy was an idiot!!!  He would go up to certain celebs and
>ask the MOST lame (insulting that person alot of times) questions!!
>When he did this with my favorite actress Alicia Silverstone, asking
>the most pathetic questions about her Jewish religeon.......that's when
>I officially hated that guy.

I don't think you should be so hard on Stuttering John.  If you truly
listen to Howard's show at all, you would know that John never had any
input on the questions being asked.  Howard, Jackie & Fred always gave
John a script of questions to ask.

The guy had guts.  He was continually mauled by security guards and on
occasion the celebs themselves.  Two such come to mind Morton Downey Jr.
and Rachel Welsh.