Simon; where in DC; Emma

Well, for those of you who missed it, the Simon Townshend appearance
on Acoustic Cafe can be heard via real-audio at your convenience.
The segment with Simon and Ben only came to about 22 minutes, including
four songs, and just a small bit of interview.  Three of the songs are
from Among Us, and the other is "Highness."  The URL is:
	http://www.mlive.com/cafe/ram/townshend.ram

And while we're on the subject of good sources of hard to find who
material, anyone who knows of good places in the DC area, please let
me know.  I'll be staying in College Park for a week, and will have
a car, so should be able to get around a bit.

Finally, thanks to David (and Lester) for the article regarding
Emma.  Very interesting reading.

	Bill

/* Bill Sherman  (wsherman@ncsa.uiuc.edu)                                */
/* National Center for Supercomputing Applications                       */
/* University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign                            */
/*     Og - "You want to do mankind a real service?  Tell funnier jokes" */
/*  Spinner - "but facts don't always reveal the truth"                  */
/*      Robin - "Yeah, but I always figure that's the writers' fault"    */