Re: Bootlegs

>Oh, Nurse!!
>
>Cornelia needs her thorazine, right away!
>

>--=20
>Kevin B. O'Brien                  TANSTAAFL
>kob1@ix.netcom.com
>"A pessimist thinks everyone is as nasty as himself, and hates them for
=
>it."

You should really try to back away from the negative comments.
I only try to enlighten those who are not fortunate enough to
decipher the truth from what they think is the truth, or in this
case....A case of O'Brainless' baloney.....get a life my friend..
You need to get away from the Stereo system a little more and
turn down Live at Leeds a little bit and get some sunlight and
freshair......there is more to life......HEllo? Brian? You there..?
Bring it on brainless