This Guitar Has Only Seconds To Live

Hey all,

Most of you remember the poster of Pete with his hands
wrapped around a guitars neck, arms in back of his head
and the caption reads 'This Guitar Has Only Seconds To
Live'.  (You do remember, great.  I knew the sixties
weren't that good.)  Anywho, I don't...remember where I
saw this, probably in one of the Who books.

What I was wondering is if anyone knows the story behind
the poster?  It's so good it should at least have a story.

And, would anyone know if it's available anywhere or any
clues as to how one might acquire it.

Thanx much,
Beau (I'm One) McCrury