bbc disk

  I just read the post about the red Who BBC disk  that says Who Maximam
or something like that on it.  In case anyone is interested I picked one
up last month in New York in the village at Revolver Records.  I don't
know the address off hand but if anyone is interested i can post it.
the disk is quite good,  but my main gripe with it is that the whole intro
to heaven and hell is missing,  and the anouncer talks over the intro of 2
or 3 tracks.  Still, its worth getting.
steve prince