Maximum BBC CD

I own a 26-track version of this disc, and have encountered the
26.5-track CD-R version masquerading as the full, 28-track disc (the
rear insert lists all 28 songs).  Today, to my joy, I found the
28-track, non-CD-R version.  The insert is the same as that of the
original Hiwatt release, but I think the disc is different:  it's red
and labeled "BBC Maximam" (sic).  Please don't ask me where I found it,
but if one is out there, more must surely exist for those of you who are
patient and lucky!

--Cheryl