RE: TY (Different Versions)

Hello Fellow WHO Heads,
     I happen to like all the different versions of the songs that have been
released on the remasters so far! It's nice to hear subtle differences. It's
like rediscovering the song! The only (small) complaint I have, is why they
decided to use an inferior live version of "Dreaming..." on both the Box Set
and By Numbers. It's missing a whole verse and Rog sings the first chorus
twice! The version on the 30 Years video is MUCH better!
     Just my take on it,
            Keith (WHO6489@aol.com)
P.S.
   By the way, could everybody PLEASE GROW UP and argue in private!!!!! As
most would agree "Take it outside!!!"