White City

I enjoyed the brief discussion of the film. My copy runs just under 60
minutes,
but that includes the interview addition. I went to White City in 1996.
It's in west end London and was an experiment in cheap communal living,
conceived in the thirties. Unfortunately the overcrowding resulted
in tremendous social problems over the years. Today, the playground is
fenced with barbed wire, and the graffiti explicit. It is still however
an enduring part of the great city of London; Pete's film is a testament
that humankind can still rise from the depths of adversity,
even if it's only a personal achievement. Life always goes on.

Bill in Vancouver
"The guitar is a weapon" PT