White City; Daltrey Fan Club?

Nick:  I used to see the White City video from time to time in mall record
stores for $10, although not lately.

Margie wrote:

>>Rich Bogovich, President of the Roger Daltrey
>>Fan Club (okay, so I'm biased.)

>Rich,
>Is there really a Roger Daltrey Fan Club?

I was being facetious, but I received a couple other similar inquiries
privately, so maybe we should start one!

Here's part of the replies I sent to Keri and Janet:

 At first I wondered what the purpose would be--other than to elevate
Roger's recognition, even among many Who fans--and then it occurred to me:
We could use this as a vehicle for getting Atlantic Records or Rhino or
whoever currently has the rights to Roger's solo material to issue a
collection of Roger's solo videos, none of which have been commercially
released to my knowledge (except for the ultra-rare Ride A Rock Horse video
many years ago).  Heck, it might even make it easier to meet Roger someday.

--Rich B.  (If somebody else wants to be President, that's fine by me!<g>)