White City Video

In response to the post on the value of the White City video. Seems to me it's closer to 40 minutes, but I have a lousy memory for those things. I really like it. Personally, I find it quite moving at times, (like when he meets up with people from his past), as it reminds me of the reality of 'going home' (some scenes were kinda campy too, like the performance at the pool). It also brought the album, already one I really liked, to life. Well worth having, in my opinion.

Steve in Elkford

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef