Re: John Entwistle Band at Tower Records, LA

Alan McKendree wrote:

> PRESS RELEASE FROM BITSA TALENT 1/6/98
>
> The John Entwistle Band will be appearing at Tower Records on Sunset Blvd in
> Los Angeles, CA to meet fans and support their new album.   The event will
> take place on Tuesday Feb 10, from 5:30pm until 7:00pm.  It will be a part of
> the promotion leading up to the Feb 11th performance at The House Of Blues in
> LA and the release of the 1st single "When The Sun Comes Up."

	Yeaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!  Thanks for the info!  I'm going to drive over to
L.A. on Feb. 10th to attend the fan meeeting at Tower, and then the next
night I'll limo it back up to L.A. to attend the House Of Blues show.
	I'm very happy to have found this information.  This is a classic
example of a mailing list at it's most beneficiary.

							Joseph Manfredi