re:(specifically, Roger's voice)

In listening to Rogers singing from the late 1960's through today I feel he
has remained very consistent something that has helped to solidify The Who
sound over the years.  Pick up a boot from around 1970 and compare it to
one of the '97 (Darien Lake) Quad concerts, or Rocks in The Head,  to see
what I mean.

One of my biggest fears as I prepared to see the Hyde Park concert in 1996
was that I would be disappointed by Rogers voice, (IMO an intriacal piece
in the performance of Quadrophenia).  No way, I was blown away, as always.

I remain amazed at the passion, strength and power Rogers can project in
his voice.