Re: Fwd: the who tour?

Hello all!
What's up with this message?  Is there going to be a new Who tour, or did
somebody get some crack for Christmas? Could someone please enlighten me and
the other confused subscribers?  Thanks!  Oh yeah, I also received Empty
Glass and Tommy for Christmas, along with Coolwalking...Yahoo for me!  Plus,
I'm a 21 year old fan who saw them twice on the 96-97 Quad tour, once in
Chicago and once in St. Louis, and Roger and Pete's voices BOTH sounded
fantastic!  Also, why didn't John Entwhistle sing at all on the tour,
because he used to be a big part of the backing vocals for the band?
Thanks,
Chuck
crzypete@siu.edu