Who's Christmas

Hi all, hope you had a great Christmas and new year. I am just writing to recommend Who's Next (which Santa brought me). For just £9.99 (about $15?) you get the original tracks plus 4 bonus tracks which are:

Baby don't you do it
Pure and easy
Water
Behind blue eyes (a different version to the original, which is also on there)

I was also pleasantly surprised to see I don't even know myself on there, which is a great song..........and you also get a cool booklet with it!

Oh....and I also got Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon album, very good also!

Paul
paul-swindale@usa.net
ICQ: #4754694