Irish Jack's book

The Tower Records near me had at least 5 copies of
it a few days ago, and now they are sold out. I hope it is
selling as well everywhere else.
Personally, I was a little disapointed with it. Sure it is cool
to see the shows you saw in print and read a little about them,
but invaribly most of the shows I had seen lacked the depth of
reporting I would of liked. Perhaps I'll ask Jack to come out with
a special version called "the Who Shows Martin was at or thought
were important". But all in all the book does have alot in it that
makes it worth getting.

And I guess it was about time again for someone with an aol.com
address to start crap with Alan.

And Alan, I hope your new sig means you finaly took care of that
little pest who has the ability to make almost anyone lose
interest in the World's Greatest Rock Band.