FS: Who items

Am moving in a month so would like to clear out some unwanted extras and
raise a
little extra $.  The books are not for you if you are after pristine
copies but
if you want a good read then you may want to check them out.  Buyer pays
postage.  All prices US$

Posters.
--------
Who's Coming - this is the tour poster for Roger & co's aborted '95 tour.
This
is extremely rare so I'm putting this up for auction on ebay at:

http://komodo.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3704571

Minimum bid is $30.

Quadrophenia - this is a large poster featuring the cover of the Quad LP
under
which is the track listing and quote.  Rolled and in excellent condition
with no
holes, tears or stainds - only defect is a crease in the bottom right
corner but
I doubt it would be noticeable to the casual observer.  $25

CDs
---

I have a spare copy each of the Aussie "unauthorised" live CDs JOK-041-A
and SW30.  Details of these are at
http://www.pcug.org.au/~dbowler/boots.html
$12 each.

Books.
------
Asking $5US each for the following paperbacks.

Moon The Loon - Butler, Trengrove & Lawrence.  Approx 230pp with small
photo
section in middle.  Well read copy with water stain on bottom left corner
of
front cover being worst defect.  Minor creasing on front and back.  No
tears or
missing pages though.  $5

Keith Moon - The Life and Death of a Rock Legend - Ivan Waterman.  Approx
140pp
with two small photo sections.  Sticky label and texta marks on front and
back &
some slight creasing around the edges.  No tears or missing pages.

Whose Who? - Brian Ashley and Steve Monnery.  128pp with small photo
section in
middle.  I have two copies - both fully intact but one has slightly more
cover
wear (including a deletion notch) than the other.

Complete Guide to the Music of The Who - Charlesworth.  Still sealed.  NOT
the
version with the free CD

Asking $10 each for these large format paperbacks:

The Who in Their Own Words - compiled by Steve Clarke.  128pp.  Ex library
book
with number on spine and card slip still in the back. Covered with plastic
under
which the cover appears good with minor marks and creases only.

The Farewell Tour - Philip Kamin/Peter Goddard.  126pp.  Well read with
minor
wear on front and back (one large crease on back.  Birthday message inside
front
cover.  No tears or missing/damaged pages.

Thanks for reading this far,
Denis (still waiting after 30 years...)

Denis Bowler
dbowler@pcug.org.au