Additional info re: JEB HOB LA

If you can decipher the barrage of acronyms, here's a bit more info about
the John Entwistle Band's February 11 show in LA and other plans, from the
management.  This will also be posted on John's page at
http://www.eden.com/theox, which will have any updates:

>It is planned as the single release with the album coming out in March.  The
>first single "When The Sun Comes Up" should start to get air play in mid Jan.
>They may also make the HOB a video release party since they just shot two
>videos in England.  The plans are not final yet but at the very least it will
>be a single release party.

>They are going to be inviting promoters to the HOB date to put together a
>major tour for either late spring or maybe summer.  Remember they may also
>have to do another album which may start as soon as late Feb. early March. So,
>no definite tour plans yet.

To this, let me add my best wishes for a happy and prosperous New Year to
all igtc listers who so greatly enhance my enjoyment of the best band on
the planet, plus a special thanks to Paul for his hostship.

Alan
Be sure to read _McKendree: A Burning Novel of Murder and Revenge_
by Douglas Hirt, ISBN 0-8439-4184-7