No Subject

>There was never a promise that any of The Who would be there, although
>rumors >abounded, yes and no, right up until the day of the convention,

I expect this to be the case for WhoCon '98 as well.  It has already been
posted that THERE IS NO GUARANTEE at this point that ANYONE will attend,
from Pete, Roger, and John down to Bob Pridden's paperboy (including, for
that matter, any fans :-).  You go, you get what you get.  I suspect that
in the months to come there there will be plenty of rumors that X will or
will not attend (or play, or bring cookies, or...).  Believe it if you want
to, and I'll jump in from time to time to remind you it's all bollocks
until the source is the convention organizers.  Even then, it's still only
half certain due to the possibility of circumstances beyond their control.

'nuff said, I hope,

Alan

"Never never hesitate, communicate, communicate..." --Pete Townshend