Re: London Philmonic Orchestra???

On Thu, 26 Feb 1998 22:01:16 -0800 Sean Wilson <swilson@weir.net> writes:
>Hey, I went looking for Odds and Sods the other day, and it hasn't
>arrived in stores yet.  However, I found something curious: a Who
>album
>performed by the London Phil-something Orchestra. I can't remember the
>name exactly, and I'm not too enlightened when it comes to actual
>orchestras. What is this? Is it worth buying?  I'm thinking of getting
>some music for my law office phone system so that people can hear shit
>while they are on hold.  If this is truly an orchestra, would this
>c.d.
>work?  What's it like, man?

I haven't heard it, but a certain person on the other list who
isn't on this list heard it and said it was terrible.  He said
you couldn't even recognize "My Generation" from listening to it...
I await other opinions, but I'm in no hurry to buy it.

                                     -Brian in Atlanta

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]