Re: Warm Heart Pastry

>Warm Heart Posdry is a studio song. I don't know when it was recorded.

Warm Heart Pastry can be found on a solo LP by a guy from
the Incredible String Band , Mike Heron.
The song features Pete (as Bijou Drains, ) performing the song
with various other Who members including I think Keith at the least.
It's a great song IMHO. If any one really cares I'll try to dig out the
LP and post the LP's name and other info.
Pete discussed recording the song during an interview in Zig Zag,
where the interviewer was quizing Pete on extracurricular activities.

Martin