Is Anyone from this list going to London ?

Hello everyone.

Is anyone off this list going to London for the Who convention ?

I've been thinking.....maybe Pete, John, and Rog may play a little
something.
IM NOT STARTING RUMORS THOUGH.

Would be pretty cool though huh ?

Just think if they did, and you decided to stay home......then you found
out.
That's one of the main reasons Im thinking of going.

Plus all the cool stuff they must have on display and all the
interesting people to meet !

If i do go Im probably going to be traveling alone. None of my friends
will spring the cash to go to a Who-> convention especially in London !

oh one last thing.....
Ledbetter your crazy !
Your posts are toooo much !!!!!

Later,