Re: Who Convention

6th September 1998 - London

You just gotta go! If  I owned my own house you could all stay there (hmmm - there must lots of people on this list - that was a bit general - how many on the list?????) but I don't, so you can't - sorry. But you could stay in the hotel in which I work. I am probably going to it (what day of the week is it?). I will meet with anyone who hasn't got a clue about London if they want.

Can' wait (and it's here - hurrah - not in US or somewhere like that)

Bye

Paul
paul-swindale@usa.net
ICQ: #4754694