Thunderclap Newman

Hi all,

I wanted to mention that I picked up Thunderclap Newman's reissued CD 'Hollywood
Dream'.  As most of you probably know, Pete produced this.  I have heard too
that on one or two cuts Pete played under an alias but after looking at the
liner notes I'm unable to confirm this.  It does have 'Something In The Air'
which I also understand is the only notable tune that got any air play, at least
around here.  I got my copy off of cdnow.com if your interested.  It is an
interesting novelty for us Who fans and gives me a little insight into what Pete
might have been pushing at the time by way of style and overall sound.  I'm
enjoying it and thought I'd just pass along the info.

Cheers,
Beau (Just Call Me Lightning) McCrury