Re: Keith's death, accidental or not?

I too have heard speculation that Keith's death was a suicide, but I
don't think there's any reason to believe it.  Yes, Moonie did take a
massive overdose of Heminevrin (although I don't know if 32 pills is
an accurate number...the amount seems to vary depending on who's
telling the story), but he was used to taking lots of pills at once.
And if I recall correctly, he took some pills before going to bed,
then got up later to have his steak and took some more.  He may well
have forgotten that he'd already had his pills that night.  He may
also have fallen victim to the misconception that if ONE pill of your
medicine is good for you, then MORE pills will be even BETTER for you.

More tellingly, Keith had just announced his engagement to his
girlfriend Annette the night before he died, and had also made plans
to buy a new house.  These are not the actions of a man who is
planning to kill himself.  This is not to say that there is no way
Keith committed suicide, it's entirely possible that he did.  However,
 given the absence of any evidence that his death was intentional, I
think any such speculation is unfounded.

-Yellow "Forensics" Ledbetter