Re: Join Together; Reply to Vincent

Sean Wilson wrote:

> Vincent, it is hard to answer your question without knowing what kind of
> a Who fan you are.  Your comments about Pete's electric guitar make me
> assume that you are like me: I don't like the Who's accustic era. The
> new era of trying to play live Who music with horns and "pretend"
> electric guitar is sort of like inviting Marlyn Manson to appear on the
> Andy Griffith Show (something just isn't right).  If you love the Who
> for what their legacy really is -- Thunderous, three-piece Rock-and-Roll
> the likes of which you will never see again -- I think you will be
> greatly dissapointed with Join Together.

	WOW, I just got done telling Vincent that he SHOULD go and get the
CDs.  Of course it's not the original/trademark Who!  That does'nt mean
that it's not a brilliant performance with that Simon Phillips beating
the tar out of and being all over that drum set!
	Obviously it's a matter of personal taste.  I'd just thought that ANY
Who fan would very much enjoy "Join Together".  Boy, was I wrong!

							Joseph