History of R&R

Hello Fellow WHO Heads,
     I have most of The History of Rock & Roll on tape. The WHO are featured!
In either the 60s segment or the 70s segment (maybe both) And Pete is all over
the whole package! He talks about everything and almost everybody throughout.
He's on it more than anybody! I'd have to dig it up to find specific spots,
since I haven't watched it since it first aired almost 2 years ago. There's
even a picture of The WHO on one of the video tape boxes! Yes it is still
available. It's a 10 video set (or is it 8?) The whole thing is very
entertaining! I highly recommend it!
      Keith (WHO6489@aol.com)
"We were the first band to vomit in a bar"