Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #40

<< When I saw the Who in Indianapolis this summer, my friend and I
 were
 >stunned at what we noticed: not one single female person at the
 entire
 >ampitheater attended the Who's concert unless a male had brought
 them. >>

HELLO!!! I was at the Indianapolis show and I went alone for a few reasons.
First, not one of my guy friends wanted to see the Who, second, the people I
would have to go with didnt even know what the Who is, and third I didnt get
turned on to the Who by some guy thank you very much.