Re: O&S PR Release

> Some news you might be interested in. <g>

Carolyn:

Thanks. Although I understood it was to be a double disc. So now we're
left with many tracks yet unreleased (or out of print, and unremixed),
and no plan to release them? Good ol' MCA. You can always count on them
to do the wrong thing! I've said it before; a monkey with a pen in his
paw would make better decisions than an MCA exec.
What's next, a live five song EP instead of the double concert set? Is
there any avenue yet untraveled by which MCA can undermine The Who?

--

            Cheers                ML

                                   Meher Baba