[Fwd: "The Kids Are Alright"?]

Does anyone know were I could get a copy (new or used) or "The Kids Are
Alright" near the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area?  I prefer a new copy but I
am not picky at all.  I have been searching for it for a while so any
info would help.

Thanks, Henry

Sorry i did not clarify, but I am mainly lookinh for the video.

-- BEGIN included message

Does anyone know were I could get a copy (new or used) or "The Kids Are
Alright" near the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area?  I prefer a new copy but I
am not picky at all.  I have been searching for it for a while so any
info would help.

Thanks, Henry

-- END included message