Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #35

I was at my Dad-in-laws house tonight and noticed a book he had by the late
Graham Chapman called "Graham Crackers".  It has some great tales of Keith &
him together! And just a great book if you are a Python fan.

And Hey Emmee BMG rocks! I got my 2 sides of the Moon  & King Biscuit too!
and one more thing.....I wish I was in LA seeing John! To WHOever is going
have some fun for me and tell John & his band to get here in the Bay Area
soon.

Wanchef